Monday, April 27

YES HER!

Ally, I told you I was going to do it, didn't I? Well, actually, I didn't, but I'll text you about it when I think you'll be out of school. :P

If you haven't heard of Not Her, by Heavens Immortal, you're missing out. This fic is AMAZING. Seriously! I loves it with all my heart.

NOTE! I'm using the Twilighted URL, my local library doesn't like ff.net

Name: Not Her

Author: Heavens Immortal

Summary: What if Edward didn't get to Bella before Tyler's van hit her...what if he responded to her blood...? What if he bit her? Where would they be, how would their lives change...a view into an alternate Twilight.



Rating: PG-13 (T on ff.net)

Chapters: 12

Words: 55103

Published: 22/10/2008

Updated: 5/4/2009

Reviews: 334



Not Her is AMAZING. This fic is getting Rec'd left, right and centre, by people who know where the good fic is at. But for some reason, this fic is totally ignored, even when rec'd.

WHY PEOPLE???

HI brings amazing writing talent to this story. It's a little 'What If' piece. What if Edward had saved her, but BIT her. Bella has to deal with the usual vampire stuff, and, well, y'know, the fact that she's in love with the guy who bit her. It's freaking amazing. And people better go read it, I'm about to be killed for doing this!

*cowers behind cushion*

So please, for the love of me, read it. Because it's amazing, and I love the author, because she beta'd me. Which makes her mighty cool in my eyes.

Not Her, by Heavens Immortal. READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment