Saturday, April 18

Welcome!

Welcome to Teenage (fic) Kicks, a blog about Twilight fan fiction. But there's a difference! The highest rated fic that you will find here is T, or PG-13. This site is a safe place for teen fic fans, and we won't have any cursing or anything like that! But I'm pretty open minded.

This blog started from a little seed implanted in my head about fic blogs being so popular right now, from The Lazy Yet Discerning Ficster, to PPSS (Which is strictly over 18's, so I'm not even giving the full name.) These blogs do amazing work, highlighting under appreciated fic, and bringing it to the attention of the wider fic audience. Which is brilliant, I love it! But T rated fics, unfortunately, tend to get left behind when talking about fic. So my mission, and the mission of the guest bloggers that will appear, is to increase the awareness of T rated fic. Not just for teens, but to prove to the many adult readers that teenagers are fully able to write GOOD fic. And to prove that an adult doesn't need to write smut to write a good fic :)

And now I've to introduce myself! I'm Cíara, or xparawhorextwerdx on ff, twilighted, twilightedteens, and parawhoretwerd on LJ. And my self imposed mission is to introduce the world to WELL WRITTEN T RATED FIC.

So, you with me?



You can contact Teenage (Fic) Kicks at xparawhorextwerdx@gmail.com. There will be an email address set up soon, promise!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Glad to see you out here and posting away already :) I just wanted to let you know that I have commented on your TwiTeens thingy and would be happy to help (which we did talk about over text)! I'll guest rec for you or whatever you need! Just send me an email with the details and we'll work it out I'm sure! Good luck blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm really happy that you're starting this blog. I'm in my 20's, but I prefer not to read stories with lots of smut. And I'm always sad that T rated fics tend to get ignored. Because there are good stories out there that deserve attention. Thanks for starting this!

    ~Lilyflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I'm so glad that there's a blog promoting T-rated fic for the younger crowd (and heck, for those of us non-teenage types looking for a solid non-smutty read!) Two thumbs up for your blog.

    ReplyDelete